Protecting your past, present and future
Why pay traditionally high legal fees when the Mitnick Law Office claim resolution team can provide you the legal representation necessary at a far more efficient cost?
Why you need a lawyer
- Very low rate of 10% contingency fee.
- Immense knowledge, experience, and expertise for NFL and concussion cases due to involvement in the litigation shortly after its inception.
- Personally represents over 1400 retired NFL players for who he filed concussion-related lawsuits against the National Football League for fraud related claims and claims of negligence with regard to the NFL’s handling of on field concussions.
- A trustworthy, reliable and successful reputation that is exemplified through his cases and connections, particularly with his past clients and affiliation with the NFL Alumni Association.
- On-air legal analyst for Fox News Channel, Fox Radio Network and CBS.
- One of the top 100 criminal trial attorneys in the country by “The National Trial Lawyers” for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 & many other awards.
No recovery - No Fee
NFL Settlement and retired player claims
In order to be eligible a for a medical evaluation or financial award under the terms of the NFL concussion settlement, a retired player must provide detailed medical submissions and complex claims documents in hopes of receiving the maximum award available and nothing less. Legal representation protects each player who has a claim now or anytime in the future. Why pay traditionally high legal fees when the Mitnick Law Office Claim Resolution team can provide you the legal representation necessary at a far more efficient cost?
Protect yourself and your family by retaining Mitnick Law Office. Our firm represents the largest number of retired players in the country and has been involved in the litigation from the onset.